- Performs a variety of non-routine and non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic assemblies (e.g. cables), mechanical assemblies and subassemblies.
- Determines methods and sequences of assembly operations where complete information may not be readily available.
- Works from diagrams and drawings.
- May disassemble, modify or rework, reassemble experimental/prototype assemblies and subassemblies in accordance with specifications/drawings.
- May be part of device teardown, removal, and/or site installation team, which will require travel to field installation sites, possibly overseas.
- Possible shift work involved from time to time (e.g. second shift).
- Must exhibit “teamwork” attitude.
- Some overtime will be required as needed and at times on a regular basis.
- High school diploma at minimum.
- 3 – 5 years working with electrical/mechanical assemblies and subassemblies, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced working with and from sketches/diagrams, schematics, and drawings.
- Passport will be required for overseas travel (when scheduled to support)..
- Must either have a current Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance, or higher level, or have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance without any concerns or issues. If a clearance is not currently held, the process will be started prior to the start date.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43602
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.