A leading supplier of integrated electromechanical assemblies to commercial and military prime contractors. The company designs equipment to meet client specifications and manufactures high-precision components to produce high-quality assemblies. Products include special purpose instruments, maritime vessel control panels, power supply and distribution assemblies, and surface vehicle and power generating plant control assemblies.
- Performs a variety of activities in support of successfully arranging for delivery, assembly and distribution of parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules. Such items involve strong interface with Planners/Schedulers, Buyers, Quality, Program Management and Manufacturing personnel.
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
- Uses software for functional area, to compile, review and analyze data to generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- May design processes to enhance work flow.
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Must have knowledge in computer use, with experience in Microsoft Office and MRP/ERP systems preferred.
- Must have one plus years of experience serving in a similar role – which preferably spans knowledge of purchase orders, buying, working with vendors.
- Must be people friendly and engaging.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41888
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.