- We are currently seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join our team.
- The ideal candidate is an expert at working with our multi-disciplined engineering teams to setup and support manufacturing production lines for high mix\low volume systems.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the technical and procedural challenges of building mission critical equipment and having ownership of all the manufacturing processes.
- Setup manufacturing process for high mix/low volume optical/electrical/mechanical systems.
- Support R&D prototype development timeline acceleration.
- Support opto-mechanical manufacturing process development including optical assemblies, material bonding decisions, etc.
- Support design for manufacturing with MIL-STD 810G environmental considerations.
- Support environmental testing as required.
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause analysis manufacturing issues.
- Support floor issues as they arise.
- Support Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRR) and Production Readiness Reviews (PRR)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- BS degree +7 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering, Optical Engineering or related field.
- Experience creating and maintaining manufacturing documentation such as travelers, assembly instructions, test instructions and acceptance test procedures (ATPs)
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Experience interfacing with design engineers and quality engineers to setup manufacturing process.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot production problems.
- Ability to work in a cross functional group and ensure high quality and robust manufacturing processes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Statistical Process Control (SPC) such as Six Sigma.
- Experience using SolidWorks & SolidWorks PDM.
- Experience with optical systems, fiber optics, fiber optic system manufacturing.
- Desirable to have overlapping experience in quality engineering and/or design engineering.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41026
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.