- Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
- Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineer capacity with a Bachelors in Science in Engineering or STEM; 3 Years of experience with a Masters in Engineering; 0 Years with PHD.
- Must be Flexible working different shifts if necessary.
- Must be open to work overtime as needed.
- Previous Aerospace & Defense experience a Plus.
- Previous UAV experience a Plus.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #38911
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5543
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer