As a machinist specialist, you would be responsible for machining parts using company machines and equipment. Machine to company specifications and tolerances with speed and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Self-Starter with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in the setup and operation of 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machines and some manual equipment.
- Able to follow written instruction and make simple setups.
- Read and interpret drawings and sketches showing simple structures, assemblies, and jig work with instructions from supervisor.
Able to edit programs a plus.
- Experience and ability to perform the above referenced essential job duties.
- Experience in the setup and operation of 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machine
- Knowledge of crane operation helpful.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English regarding daily functions, and regulations, and possible hazardous conditions.
- Ability to lift, carry, or maneuver objects, difficult objects will be lifted with the assistance of mechanical means or additional manpower. Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, kneel, twist, pull, push, grip, and climb.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Must be able to work swing shift, 3:30pm – 11:30pm
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
- This role is a contract to hire opportunity.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41084
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.