- Set machine controls, measure and load tools, fixtures, tapes, programs, and operate machine.
- Load and unload parts onto machine and fixtures from pallets or containers.
- Use hand-tools, ratchets, air tools, or other devices to secure parts and fixtures.
- Machine parts to blueprint specifications.
- Check parts to quality specifications.
- Troubleshoot problems and recommend or take corrective action.
- Use hoist, pallet jacks or forklift to move parts, material, containers and fixtures to and from storage areas.
- Complete paperwork for work orders, labor and time reporting, quality records and related reporting requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Train others.
- Perform other duties as necessary and appropriate for this position.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years CNC machine controlled equipment experience in a metal cutting/metal working manufacturing environment.
- Able to apply shop math, read and interpret blueprints and calculate dimensions.
- Able to use gages and measuring tools to determine the quality of a part.
- Able to reach up to 50 inches, lift 30 pounds, and apply 30 pounds of torque to ratchets to load and unload parts on machine.
- Able to understand work orders, machine controls and settings, fixtures and tool requirements and make adjustments as needed.
- Able to understand safety policies, procedures and machine features.
- Able to operate hoist, pallet jack, or forklift. Operation of forklift requires passing a certification test and the ability to step up 14 inches onto the forklift.
- Good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43579
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.