The Laser Assembly Technician will be responsible for optical/laser assembly in a clean room. In addition, perform rework on assemblies and/or systems in response to failures and non-conformance.
- Assemble laser transmitters to meet performance specifications.
- Verify Electrical specification with oscilloscope and multimeters.
- Troubleshoot and perform problem isolation on Laser transmitters and sub-assembly components.
- Collect and evaluate test and build data to ensure process control and product quality based on specific procedures and processes.
- Ability to complete task within specified timeline.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use a variety of testing and measuring and optical instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, photo detector, microscope, etc.).
- High degree of professionalism, character and integrity.
- Detail and quality oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated with commitment to production timelines.
- Able to work with small components.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42817
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.