- Employees in this role are responsible for the fabrication and/or assembly of joiner components on marine vessels.
- Minimum of two years joiner experience in a shipyard or industrial environment.
- Able to install all joiner components with guidance.
- Able to read drawings.
- Able to perform high quality finish work.
- Firm knowledge of Safety and Health procedures.
- Must provide own hand tools.
- Shipyard: 3 years
- Joiner: 2 years
- Must be able to pass pre employment background and drug screen test.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40612
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer