- Must be familar with the process of building pads, must have knowledge of the components which are Grey silicone Cloth, fiber cloth, temp matt, hog rings, or stich.
- Must be able to read blue prints and modify blankets as well as know the temperature range of various applications.
- must pass 7 year background and have original birth certificate, pre employment drug test and Physical
- High School Graduate or equivelent
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience building insulations pads.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40436
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.