- Knowledge of the components which are Grey silicone cloth, fiber cloth, temp matt, hog rings, or stich.
- Candidates should also be able read blue prints
- Modify blankets as well as know the temperature range of various applications.
- Applicants will take a written test and interview
- Employees will be putting insulation into the vessels.
- Layout all joiner inclusive of bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision.
- Prefab bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision
- Install bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision
- Mark out, shoot pins, and insulate deck head, side shells, beams, and all duct with minimal supervision
- Measure, build, and install pads with minimal supervision
- Run and cut all fittings on various pipe coverings, and lag it out- with little or no seams showing
- Run metal and operate shear and break
- Read metric and standard tape measure
- Take drawing to job site with material and work with minimal supervision
- Measure duct /fittings and install same
- Mount and install equipment such as valves, air hangers
- Lay out hangers, penos, duct, etc
- Understand the principals of interior painting and be able to accomplish same
- Functional working knowledge of blueprints and construction information.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience building insulation pads.
- Must pass a 7 year background, pre employment physical and drug screen
- Must be a US Citizen
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41045
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer