- Installs pre-formed pipe covering on various piping systems.
- Performs layout and installation of bulkhead, overhead and ventilation ducting insulation.
- Take measurements and fabricates portable pads for various valves, fitting and tanks.
- Able to apply final coating (mastic, cement, etc.) to insulating materials to provide finished product.
- Installs sheet insulation boards to bulkheads and overheads after preliminary preparation has been accomplished by a higher level journeyperson, such as layout and positioning of studs.
- Removes existing insulation from machinery, piping systems, boilers and bulkheads and overhead of compartments, heating and air conditioning systems.
- Capable of using basic hand tools of trade (pliers, saw, snips, etc.)
- Able to read standard measuring tape, and or ruler.
- Should be familiar with ship board nomenclature (getting to and from job sites)
- Assist journeyperson of higher levels with installation of materials, taping of joints.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41682
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.