- The Insulators will be working from blueprints or schematics.
- Work will include but not be limited to: covering bulkheads, tanks, pipes, and refrigeration units with insulation materials.
- The applicant needs at least 3 years of recent shipyard experience as an Insulator, and must be able to read blueprints, use band saws, stud guns and other necessary power equipment.
- They must be able to install various pipe insulation such as calcium silicate, fiberglass, foam glass and foam rubber.
- Must be DBIDS eligible
- Must have OSHA 10 or be able to attend OSHA Training, and be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- As well as have a current resume, be okay with any shift.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42242
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.