- Installs and repairs pneumatic, electronic and electrical instruments and devices including all related tubing, conduit and wiring for control of process systems.
- The journey instrument fitter cuts and installs pipe, tubing or conduit, using hacksaw, pipe cutter or tube cutter for the installation of air or process lines for instrument controls. Installs instruments and. Installs instrument stands, and control wiring to valves and strokes valves to verify operation.
- Installs and calibrates switches, recorders, alarms and other devices. Installs and activates DCS systems. Installs process control loops and calibrates to design criterion set for each process unit.
- Has a thorough knowledge of pneumatics, electronics and electricity.
- Normal work environment will be shop or field which will require exposure to outdoor weather conditions, loud noise, working near moving mechanical parts, electrical energy, construction equipment, vibration, fumes, chemicals and airborne particles.
- Ability to effectively verbally communicate directions from craft supervisors, and respond to questions from managers and fellow workers.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.• Must supply own tools appropriate for basic tasksPass Craft Test with 60% Score.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39746
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer