- The candidate will perform a variety of skilled mechanical duties involving various shipboard systems and components.
- The mechanic must possess general knowledge of shipboard equipment operation, disassembly/assembly, testing, and record keeping of work performed
- 3-5 years’ experience working in the ship repair industry.
- Able to setup and operate shop and portable machining tools or equipment.
- Contain general machinist knowledge, including, but not limited to using required measuring instruments, necessary hand and power tools.
- Able to read and understand engineering prints, technical manuals, and diagrams.
- Additionally, the candidate must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Adhere to all safety, quality, and environmental policies.
- Pass the necessary background checks to maintain access to various military and ship repair facilities.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41203
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer