- Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc.
- Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc.
- Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc.
- Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc.
- Familiar with threading and the various measuring/gauging requirements
- Drilling/tapping processes
- Familiar with carbide machining processes
- Ability to comprehend complex mechanical drawings and blueprints
- Strong math skills
- Machinist or Tool & Die Apprenticeship
- Two years minimum experience as a Inside-Shop Machinist.
- Must be able to pass a lifetime background check and and HFT drug test that goes back 6 months.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40615
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.