- Will set-up, start-up, troubleshoot, and monitor injection molding machines and related equipment.
- Must have the Ability to Set up injection molds and related equipment for sample and production runs·
- Troubleshoot/correct problem processes·
- Document/report mold and equipment related problems
- Document daily events in Technician’s log
- Communicate effectively with fellow workers
- Monitor cycle times and parts quality
- Document and keep records of cycle information for future use
- Clean cavities of molds and lubricate moving mold components
- Tend to raw material supply at machines
- Collect production and downtime data in support of daily reporting
- Understand mold/tooling drawings, parts drawings, etc.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness of work areas in accordance with departmental cleanliness standards and product safety guidelines
- Knowledge of plastics machinery and the production process
- Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic processes
- Leadership, ability to work collaboratively as a team
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, networks, and Internet capability
- Good interpersonal and time-management skills
- Must Have Experience in the operation of injection molding machines of various brands, sizes, and operating systems.
- Must have 4 – 8 years of Plastic Injection Molding experience
- Ability to lift 55 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre employment background and drug screen
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40584
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer