- The primary responsibility of the Construction General Laborer is to complete general clean-up and prepare a job site, loading and removing materials.
- The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize.
- General construction site clean-up in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complies with all PPE standards and is aware of all safety practices, follows safety rules and procedures, complies with all legal regulations
- Must be able to adopt all assigned job duties.
- Perform a variety of tasks at all assigned construction sites.
- Must be able to learn quickly.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions or in buildings without heating or air conditioning
- Duties may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- General construction laborers must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance
- Must be able to work in heights 6 feet and above.
- Laborers must also be able to concentrate on their tasks.
- The ability to understand and communicate information is also essential.
- Is a detail-oriented team player
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- 40+ hours weekly.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States.
- Exposure to mutable types of weather conditions.
- Exposure to wood, concrete dust and debris.
- Operating light and heavy equipment.
- Lifting material and equipment from 10 lbs. and up.
- Excessive bending, kneeling, twisting and crouching.
- Exposure to loud noise from machinery and tools.
- Exposure to falling and flying particles.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42197
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.