- Capable of performing a variety of welding functions in all positions on structural and 6G pipe with SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and GTAW. Willingness to cross train for multi-function pipe and structural system fitting and assembly processes.
- Effluent in understanding job specific WPS / PQR’s and capable of setting machine up for performance in all positions to certified testing criteria.
- Analyze blue prints for weld insignia and the application thereof to assembly components on piping and structural systems.
- The ability to identify correctly, measured, hand dressed, cut and fit: prepare metal surfaces for welding process to be completed per job specific requirements.
- Capable of visual observation of pre and post-welded surfaces; and the interpretation of fulfilled job requirements with micrometer, caliper and other precision measuring instruments.
- Technically proficient in the interpretation of insufficient weld criteria and knowledge to efficiently blend to repair.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solver who can understand and follow instruction.
- Accountability for completion of daily work assignments while monitoring quality, safety and health regulations.
- Operate overhead cranes and or forklifts, while adhering to industry standard practices of safe rigging systems and techniques.
- Safely and efficiently direct and monitor two or more helpers.
- Documentation of all quality reporting methods employed per SEA Quality Standards
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements and physically / medically qualified to wear required PPE per OSHA standards
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in Welding SMAW, FCAW and GTAW, or a combination thereof
- Threading, grinding, welding, brazing, rigging, plasma cutting, gas arc cutting.
- Minimum 2 years Related experience or training in an Industrial setting
- Must have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license, and clean back-ground check.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40048
Email: [email protected]
2018–2019 Employee Health Benefits
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer