- To operate and maintain spray painting and sandblasting equipment for application of various industrial coating methods.
- Fluent in the understanding of coating product data sheets and the related SDS sheets, how the requirements will be met and the application of said products in a safe / timely fashion.
- Understands SSPC Standards and how they apply to surface coating documentation to NACE Standards.
- Operate and maintain all equipment, paint, ventilation, compressed air, blast and PPE; related to the application of sprayed, rolled and brushed products in the industrial environment. To include but not limited to:o Various Urethaneso Industrial Zinc Epoxy’so Industrial Alkydso Inorganic and Organic Zinc-Rich Primerso Acrylicso Enamels
- Comprehend Mil Spec requirement, measurement policy and maintenance of required reporting documentation.
- Understand how humidity, temperature, surface profile, etc. affects final product and measure / monitor throughout work flow process for reporting documentation.
- Operate overhead cranes and or forklifts, while adhering to industry standard practices of safe rigging systems and techniques.
- Accountability for completion of daily work assignments while monitoring quality, safety and health regulations.
- Safely and efficiently direct and monitor one or more helpers.
- Documentation of all quality reporting methods employed per SEA Quality Standards
- Complies with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements and physically / medically qualified to wear required PPE per OSHA standards.Competency.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ Years’ related experience or training
- 3+ Years’ experience in Industrial Coatings. Some vocational technical training is desired.
- Ideal candidates should have NACE and SSPC Industrial Painting CertificationAdditional
- Must have dependable transportation, valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and background check.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40310
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.