- Applicants must be able to read and interpret electrical / electronic drawings and blueprints.
- Must be able to install, hook-up, troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits aboard U.S. Navy vessels.
- Must be able to hookup detailed connection / junction boxes.
- Must be able to plan and execute work assignments from supervisors and coordinate work of subordinates.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Items, Navy specifications and applicable electrical installation standards.
- Workers in this position must wear required personal protective equipment when required, i.e., hard hat, safety glasses, safety-toe shoes, respirator, hearing protection and hand protection in order to protect themselves for health and physical hazards that cannot be eliminated through either engineering or administrative controls.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to conditions that are dusty, hot, humid, cold, confined and noisy.
- Must be able to pass pre employment drug screen and background check.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39155
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer