- Partner with HR team members and leadership to understand business issues and help develop solutions to support HR business objectives.
- Support leaders and employees on human resource matters and issue resolution through partnership with key stakeholders, COEs (centers of expertise), and HR Business Partners and related functions.
- Assist with employee communication initiatives in a timely manner; update records; manage, track, process and compile sensitive and confidential data.
- Collect, maintain, and monitor employee information from tracking data base.
- Assist leaders and employees on interpreting HR policies and procedures.
- Support HR team including:
- Run HR System database queries, metrics and report development.
- Providing support for HR projects and presentation creation.
The selected candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Analytical thinker and ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player.
- Customer orientation, self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to interface and work at all levels of a diverse organization.
- Ability to manage competing demands and deliver quality work.
- Customer focused skill sets.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an administrative role which included managing confidential information
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and particularly Excel) i.e. pivot tables, macros, V-Lookups, charts, etc.
- Experience with HR Databases –preferably PeopleSoft and People Analytics.
- Experience working in an HR department.
- A.S. Degree with 6 years of experience in a HR role within a large HR matrixed organization, or BS degree in related field with 4 years of experience.
- Prior HR internship experience supporting multiple stakeholder groups.
- MS in a Human Resources related field.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43420
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.