The Recruiting Analyst is a key partner in the P&S Talent Acquisition team. Your interaction with candidates will be essential to our commitment to provide the best candidate experience possible.
As a Recruiting Analyst you will coordinate all phases of phone and onsite interviews with candidates including travel request, candidate communication, hiring team coordination and confirmation.
This role is a liaison between the recruiters, hiring managers, executive assistants and candidates; effective communication and organizational skills are critical.
Additional Job Duties:
- Provide onsite coordination of recruiting activities as required
- Assist Resource Center with candidate relocation request
- Assist with medical scheduling for sites that require Physical Screening
- Maintain accurate candidate statues in ATS System
- Respond to general recruiting inquiries (statuses of applications, general recruitment process info)
- Assist with necessary materials for career fairs and recruiting events
- Track candidate status completely through onboarding process and correct any process failures when required
- Report any onboarding issues immediately to Recruiter assigned to candidate
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be able to work independently, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Experience with ATS and HRIS systems. (Peoplesoft, Taleo, Hodes, Kenexa, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to support a team with strong administrative/problem solving skills
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency on all matters
- Experience with scheduling interviews and travel arrangements
- Experience working with candidates across different time zones
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executive management
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Excellent business acumen
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a recruiting coordinator or similar role
- High School Diploma or GED
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41486
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.