- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to, lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading vehicles, digging and refilling holes, and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
- May perform simple repairs on machinery or minor repairs to buildings.
- Transports materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced laborers.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must have 2 years shipyard experience.
- Must pass pre employment background and drug screen test.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40903
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer