Position Summary / Responsibilities
- Performs developmental, experimental and production aircraft maintenance, repair, modification, installation, and testing tasks in a field of specialization; electrical / electronic, mechanical or instrumentation.
- Instructs, coordinates and performs the duties / functions of Flight Test personnel in area(s) of assignment.
- Determines the sequence for installing, removing, maintaining, repairing or fabricating critical aircraft components, or electrical / electronic, mechanical or instrumentation systems.
- Performs testing, rework and repair in various fields of specialization.
- Applies shop theory and skills in accomplishing assigned tasks working from incomplete engineering, electronic data, blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings, technical orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Works from blueprints, engineering orders, schematics, repair manuals and other technical documents on aircraft electrical / electronic, mechanical, plumbing, and hydraulics, power plant, structures or instrumentation systems.
- Performs drilling, reaming, fitting, assembly, trimming, riveting, splicing, insulating and other associated duties as assigned.
- Performs electrical, mechanical or instrumentation maintenance, repair and testing in support of specific flight test projects.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains various types of complex aircraft equipment, components, devices or systems. Performs modifications and adjustments as necessary.
- Notifies lead personnel or supervision of any / all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
- Checks work for completeness and accuracy.
- Performs Production Accountability duties associated with the processing, verification, quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
- May be required to work in other fields incidental to, and in connection with completion of assignment.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or related experience
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41924
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.