Position Summary / Responsibilities
- Performs developmental, experimental and production aircraft maintenance, repair, modification, installation, and testing tasks in a field of specialization; electrical / electronic, mechanical or instrumentation.
- Instructs, coordinates and performs the duties / functions of Flight Test personnel in area(s) of assignment. Determines the sequence for installing, removing, maintaining, repairing or fabricating critical aircraft components, or electrical / electronic, mechanical or instrumentation systems.
- Performs testing, rework and repair in various fields of specialization. Applies shop theory and skills in accomplishing assigned tasks working from incomplete engineering, electronic data, blueprints, sketches, engineering drawings, technical orders and written and verbal instructions.
- Works from blueprints, engineering orders, schematics, repair manuals and other technical documents on aircraft electrical / electronic, mechanical, plumbing, and hydraulics, power plant, structures or instrumentation systems.
- Performs drilling, reaming, fitting, assembly, trimming, riveting, splicing, insulating and other associated duties as assigned.
- Performs electrical, mechanical or instrumentation maintenance, repair and testing in support of specific flight test projects.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains various types of complex aircraft equipment, components, devices or systems.
- Performs modifications and adjustments as necessary.
- Notifies lead personnel or supervision of any / all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
- Checks work for completeness and accuracy.
- Performs Production Accountability duties associated with the processing, verification, quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
- May be required to work in other fields incidental to, and in connection with completion of assignment.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or related experience
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41922
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.