- Service fire alarm systems and equipment.
- Install, inspect, troubleshoot, and repair fire alarm systems.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with fire alarms.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle report.
- Must be able to pass a 7 year background check.
- Must be able to pass required DISA drug screen
- Must have a basic safety card or be able/willing to obtain.
- Must have a valid TWIC card or be able/willing to obtain.
- Forklift certification is also great to have, but is not required.
- Monday – Friday (weekend work may be required depending on demand)
- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (extended hours may be required at times)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Vacation time
- Paid Holidays
Please call our office at 337-706-0040 and reference Job #42192 to apply for this position!
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42192
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.