- Performs economic research and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
- May provide analysis on business development and may monitor business performance by unit or division.
- 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Year with Masters
- Active Clearance is REQUIRED: DOD or DOE Secret or Confidential expectable
- MS Excel (VLOOKUP, filters, SUMIFS, sort, subtotal, merging tables, linking files, revision control)
- Verbal communication across all levels of organization (horizontal and vertical)
- Ability to summarize and translate data into soundbytes
- Ability to translate data to Program view in terms of meaningful drivers, actions, risks, opportunities
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40693
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.