Ameri-Force Craft Services, Inc. is seeking an experienced Field Coordinator to fill an immediate need as a result of recent and expected growth. This Field Coordinator will work directly with the Northwest Regional Manager and local management to support operations in the field, recruiting directives, and the needs of both our workers and clients throughout the various work-sites in the Puget Sound area.
- On-site support for recruiting
- Logistical support
- Account management
- Customer service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate on-site efforts to support company’s recruiting team.
- Escort candidates for badging, orientation, assessments, starts, etc.
- Assist workers with site-related concerns such as time-sheet errors, badge malfunctions, tool acquisition and replacement, etc.
- Meet regularly with on-site supervisors to evaluate manning needs and foster professional relationships.
- Recruiting of candidates locally and nationally.
- Support sales team through active engagement with decision-makers to grow Ameri-Force brand.
- Administrative support to branch operations, including the following: answering phones, greeting visitors, filing, on-boarding employees, recruiting, reporting and updating employee records with the Applicant Tracking system.
- Coordinate communication with applicants as they move through the tracking system.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Staffing industry experience a plus.
- Maritime industry knowledge/experience a plus.
- Sales and business development skills a plus.
- A team player who works well under pressure, has initiative, is a self-starter and has excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Must maintain a high degree of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality always.
- Someone who is enthusiastic, can adapt quickly to a changing environment within the workplace, and hit the ground running.
- Strong computer aptitude skills utilizing Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to pass any and all necessary background checks and gain access to a variety of government installations.
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.