- Develop and execute the group-wide architectural design principles together with the business and tech leads, building and managing an architecture community that enforces such principles in the product teams. The Enterprise Architecture team is accountable for continuously evolving the cross-domain architectural landscape, decreasing architectural debt and optimizing legacy, and executing towards a multi-year roadmap.
Tasks and responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Meets with internal and external stakeholders to gather operational goals, to highlight process weakness and resource limitations and to develop and review analyzing alternatives based on the diagnostic results of process analysis and related modeling.
- Leads, develops and guides the architectural design principles, including leverage of APIs, cloud, Agile software development practices
- Plays a lead role in building an architecture community and facilitating effective alignment between business and technology domains, supporting group-wide data governance, quality and architecture
- Performs regular architectural maturity assessments and ensure that architectural governance is a fair, consistent and transparent process, continuously evolving the cross-domain architectural landscape, decreasing technical debt and optimizing opportunities for technology-led innovation.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years’ work experience or equivalent experience.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp on Enterprise Modeling concepts, theories and methodologies as indicated through training, work experience, and demonstrated aptitude
- Has led Enterprise Architecture in a technology savvy environment
- Deep knowledge of modern frontend and backend engineering technology
- Experience in engineering and technology roles working with agile product teams and engineering digital products in a digital/multichannel architecture with a dedicated focus on e-commerce/retail value chains
- Experience with API/first architecture design, distributed systems (e.g., microservices, public RESTful APIs) and cloud/based infrastructure
- Ability to analyze and model business processes, business logic (including separation of workflows, business rules, and functional behavior) as well as
- Knowledgeable of Enterprise Modeling methods with working knowledge of BPMN 2.0 preferred
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42300
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.