- Our client has an immediate opening for an experienced engineer specializing in Aircraft Fuel System Designer.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to design and integrate aircraft fuel subsystems, as well as a demonstrated ability to prepare build-to packages utilizing 3D modeling software.
- Minimum of 14 years’ experience directly related to aircraft subsystem design and integration, as well as proven engineering team leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate experience with 3D modeling software (NX or equivalent).
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required to start.
- Bachelor of Science degree is Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university.
- Experience with, NX and TeamCenter. Demonstrated ability to perform design utilizing tube routing functions within the NX software.
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39403
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5543
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer