- Recent BS graduate to work on implementation of digital logic for space applications.
- Assignments vary based on individual interest and background in the fields of digital communications, signal processing, network routing and switching protocols, and computer architectures.
- Activities include VHDL design of ASIC and FPGA, verification via simulation and emulation, synthesis, and timing analysis.
- Thorough understanding of digital logic design. Study courses include digital communication, signal processing, network routing and switching protocols, or computer architectures.
- Experience with C/C++, VHDL, or Verilog. Experience with commercial CAD tools (simulation, synthesis, and place-and-route).
- Hands-on lab experience is highly desired.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and able to work well in a team environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university plus 2 years of experience or a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering plus 1 year of experience.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40373
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer