Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, the Embedded Cyber Software Engineer plays a key role in developing innovative software components to support C5S, C5 and Cyber Solution Centers.
- Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of software for the target hardware.
- Work closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system.
- Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and formal test.
- Develop software test plans and procedures, and other relevant technical documentation.
- Utilize modeling tools and equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests, prototype, and evaluate results.
- Participate in peer reviews, identify, track and repair defects.
- Utilize a variety of software languages (i.e., C++, C, Java, Python, Assembly) on Windows, Linux, mobile platforms, and embedded real time operating systems (VxWorks, Linux, Integrity, and others for Motorola, Intel, TI, and custom processor designs).
- Object-oriented design and implementation experience, with exposure to software modeling and UML.
- Experience developing device drivers and Board Support Packages for real time embedded systems.
- Experience with cryptography and cryptographic applications, security architecture, multi-level and cross domain security solutions, and certification requirements.
- Hardware / Software Integration experience.
- Experience debugging real time embedded applications.
- Experience with static analysis, code coverage tools, and automated test frameworks.
- Knowledge of network architectures and protocols.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET clearance, TS/SCI highly desirable.
- Related coursework or experience developing software for embedded applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42731
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.