- Looking for a Software Engineer to develop and maintain real-time embedded software applications.
- Typical applications are software products related to image processing, target detection and tracking, missile guidance/ navigation/ control algorithms, missile launchers, system control, built-in test, and system communication.
- Development will be in C and C++ hosted on either a PC or Unix environment and targeted for an embedded processor running either VxWorks or Integrity as the real-time operating system.
- Familiarity with standard communication busses and protocols including RS-232, RS-422, MIL-STD-1553 and Ethernet is helpful but not required.
- The candidate will have experience throughout the entire software development lifecycle including architecture, design, code implementation, and integration and test.
- The candidate will be experienced in technical task leadership and/or be a subject matter expert in an area relevant to Lockheed Martin products described in the above paragraph. The candidate will have a strong background in real-time embedded software development along with demonstrated technical leadership.
- The candidate will be familiar with using source code control and issue tracking tools along with using modern test tools to do unit test and static analysis.
- An ideal candidate will be able to configure and manage a continuous test environment.
- Bonus skills would be familiarity with Agile development, Cyber Security, Department of Defense products, board support package and device driver development.
- Status of DOD clearance required on resumes, with investigation date preferred.
- Experience with embedded real-time development in C and C++ Experience in software architecture, design, coding, unit test, integration, and verification RTOS experience with VxWorks, Integrity, or Linux Experience with Hardware-Software integration Excellent communication skills.
- US DOD Secret Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience generating and maintaining program software documentation such as SRS, ICD, Test Plans, Test Procedures Experience with software configuration management tools such as Razor, Accurev, Git, JIRA, SVN Familiarity with Visual Studio (i.e., Visual C++)
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40338
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.