- Current multi-pin certification
- Current fiber optic certification is a plus
- Perform removal and installation of various electrical system components IAW drawings: Overhead lights, Receptacles, Heaters, Distribution Panels, 1 MC Speakers.
- Remove, install, inspect, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and test electrical equipment (with little or no supervision required): MTR Controllers, Interior Communication Systems, Distribution, Systems, Take and read measurements.
- Insulation resistance – using a 500-volt megger
- Amps – using a clamp-on amp meter
- Volts – using a volt meter
- RPMs – using a strobe tach or hand-held tach
- Prep, tie-in, and connect cables to switchboards and load centers.
- 3+ years’ recent experience as a Marine Electrician.
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security badge (DBIDS/RAPIDGate)
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- May be required to travel to multiple locations in the course of a work day.
- Must be willing to work locally and out-of-state
- Regular, reliable attendance on-site is an essential function of the job.
- Weekend work, various shifts and/or extended hours may be required.
- Must be able to access all work locations, including government and private shipyards and/or vessels.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42345
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.