- 3+ years’ experience as a Marine Electrician
- Current multi-pin certification
- Current fiber optic certification is a plus
- Must be able to obtain a Government facility security badge (DBIDS/RAPIDGate)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess and use hand tools as required to perform electrical tasks:
- Screwdriver (flat tip, & Phillips)
- Pliers (diagonal, Needle Nose, Linesmen, Channel-Lock)
- Wire Stripper & Knife
- Lug Crimpers (stakons)
- Tape Measurer/Ruler
- 3/8” Socket Set
- Voltage Tester
- Banding Tool
- Perform removal and installation of various electrical system components IAW drawings:
- Overhead lights
- Distribution Panels
- 1 MC Speakers
- Remove, install, inspect, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and test electrical equipment (with little or no supervision required).
- MTR Controllers
- Interior Communication Systems
- Distribution Systems
- Take and read measurements
- Insulation resistance – using a 500-volt megger
- Amps – using a clamp-on amp meter
- Volts – using a volt meter
- RPMs – using a strobe tach or hand-held tach
- Prep, tie-in, and connect cables to switchboards and load centers.
- May be required to travel to multiple locations in the course of a workday.
- Must be willing to work locally and out-of-state.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42186
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.