- Must possess and use hand tools as required to perform electrical tasks: Screwdriver (flat tip, & Phillips), Pliers (diagonal, Needle Nose, Linesmen, Channel-Lock), Wire Stripper & Knife, Lug Crimpers (stakons), Tape Measurer/Ruler, 3/8” Socket Set, Voltage Tester, Banding Tool
- Perform removal and installation of various electrical system components IAW drawings: Overhead lights, Receptacles, Heaters, Distribution Panels, 1 MC Speakers
- Remove, install, inspect, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and test electrical equipment (with little or no supervision required).
- Take and read measurements
- Prep, tie-in, and connect cables to switchboards and load centers.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and seek assistance with weights over 50 pounds.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to withstand environmental factors such as: Outside weather conditions, High, precarious places, Exposed to fumes and airborne particles, Very loud noise level
- Required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms on a regular basis.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and seek assistance with weights over 50 lbs.
- Occasionally perform other physical activities as required, such as: Stooping, Bending, Squatting, Climbing (including but not limited to, vertical and incline ladders, masts, and kingposts), Crawling (including but not limited to, through scuttles, manhole covers, tanks, and voids).
- Must be DBIDs eligible
- Must have 1 – 2 years shipyard experience
- Must pass pre employment drug screening
- Must pass background check
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #39038
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Call: 904-357-5541
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer