- Be proficient at reading and interpreting electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Be proficient at planning, laying-out and installing equipment and cabling.
- Be proficient at using VOMs, Meggers, Amp and Phase rotation meters, etc. for troubleshooting, testing, and circuit analysis.
- Be proficient as a Lead Electrician capable of guiding and training junior electricians with minimum supervision.
- Be proficient at troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical problems to component level.
- Be proficient at accomplishing standard items 009-36 and 16’s on electrical/electronic equipment.
- Have or be capable of passing Connectorization School when training becomes available.
- Have a good working knowledge of standard items and epism.
- Exceed all the requirements listed below.
- MUST have at least 5 years of electrical experience 3 of which must be on NAVY vessels
- MUST be able to work unsupervised
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year background test and drug test
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42580
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.