- Highly qualified self-sufficient designer needed to develop, debug, and integrate processor subsystem features and interfaces within Xilinx FPGAs.
- Task entails FPGA requirements development, FPGA code development, and generation of self-checking test bench, unit test, synthesis, timing analysis ,
- Built-In-Test (BIT) and support of debug and system integration activities.
- Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6-8 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree.
- Lab work experience and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Experience developing with Xilinx and/or Xilins SOC FPGAs with the Vivado Design environment.
- Experience designing and/or verifying high complexity modular architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot digital designs and resolve integration issues.
- Participate as a member of a small technical team of ASIC/FPGA designers to achieve project goals.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #38483
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.