- Uses CAD to prepare and assist in the development of engineering drawings, plans, and sketches.
- Drawings include complex design features requiring considerable drafting skills to visualize and portray.
- Assignments require the use of mathematical formulas to draw and work from sketches and models.
- Uses verbal or written information supplied by engineering staff and designers.
- Independently resolves problems encountered.
- Supervisor or designer may suggest methods or approach.
- Significant problems are referred to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, assists in the development of engineering drawings, plans and sketches.
- Associates Degree +3 years of CAD experience in a professional engineering environment, OR 5 years Cad drafting experience with HS Diploma.
- Must have completed CAD Instruction course or training.
- Familiar with drafting standards, symbols, nomenclature, and engineering terms.
- Ability to apply standard drafting standards, principles, symbols and engineering terms.
- Requires ability to select mathematical formulas to complete drawings and ability to visualize product.
- Familiar with drafting standards, symbols, and engineering terms.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, specifications and other written or verbal technical instructions. CAD Workstation,
- AutoCAD software, Copier, Plotter. Office, industrial or shipboard environment.
- Capable of climbing ladders and tolerating confined spaces and extreme temperature variances during site surveys.
- Lifting and moving of materials not to exceed the guidelines set for one man lift.
- Must be able to perform site surveys and carry a lap top computer.
- Normal office work environment. Occasional ship/site checks.
- Typical electrical hazards associated with automated equipment.
- Eye and skin irritation from inks and other agents.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41549
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.