- Three (3) or more years as a marine pipe coverer applying molded pipe sections to various steam pipe systems (i.e., main steam, auxiliary steam, HPD, LPD). Also experienced in applying tempmat and block insulation to components such as turbines, pump, etc.
- The ability to install, remove, and repair molded insulation which includes calcium silicate, tempmat, and finishing cement to various size piping systems (i.e., 1×1. 2×1, 3×2, 5×2, 8×3, 10×3, 24×4).
- High quality workmanship is required (i.e., able to cut proper miters, apply fiberglass cloth over sections smoothly and without excessive glue being trapped, and use care to avoid applying adhesive on adjacent surfaces through the use of masking, drop cloths, etc.
- Needs at least 3 years recent shipyard experience as an Insulator.
- Must pass a pre-employment HFT and Background check.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must be okay with any shift.
- US CITIZEN.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #42993
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.