- Plan, layout and revise detailed electrical parts, assemblies, and installation engineering drawings from basic layouts, established references, and standard data such as structures, devices, mechanics, electrical, or electronics.
- Utilize computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as, AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Complete details of major layout drawings prepared by others in accordance with standard engineering drafting practices.
- Prepare specifications for parts lists, assemblies, and installations.
- Prepare complete production detail drawings.
- Contribute design modifications to improve quality of product or facilitate manufacturing operations.
- Checking of electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- A minimum of 7 years recent relevant experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- Possess skills to prioritize assignments and flexibility to adjust to highest priorities depending on the program needs.
- Must be familiar with Mil Std 100 / 1000 and MIL 31000T, ANSI Y14 drawings standards and aerospace documentation practices.
- Experience in Model Based Design.
- Working with additive manufacturing techniques.
- Experience with documentation of designs for additive manufacturing.
- Checking experience.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40896
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.