- PWB Designers specialize in the areas of printed wiring board layout, routing, and design.
- The ability to develop a solid board development plan (from pre-IDR1 thru IDR3) and to coordinate and conduct effective board readiness / artwork reviews is a critical skill to develop.
- CAD tool proficiency is absolutely essential.
- The ability to mentor others in the use of the CAD tools is required.
- Experienced performers are expected to take on final design and drawing check responsibilities.
- Familiarity with board producibility and assembly and manufacturing processes is required.
- Product Engineers and designers are expected to enforce and follow all applicable processes.
- High School Diploma/GED plus 6 years of PWB Designer experience.
- Nine years industry experience in board layout
- Proficiency in Mentor Expedition flow related tools.
- Experience in high speed digital as well as RF board layout
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40409
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer