- Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases.
- Conducts performance tuning of indexes and databases in general.
- Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
- Maintains security and integrity controls.
- Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization.
- May develop stored procedures and/or triggers.
- 6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of experience.
- Master’s Degree and 4 years of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree. 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- A relevant professional certification can be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to programming in Microsoft Access / Visual Basic.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Programming experience in other languages.
- Strong Reporting Background (Metrics) i. Cognos/Excel.
- Power BI experience preferred.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40988
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.