- First-line phone and e-mail support duties for our worldwide customers.
- Primary interface with end-users of our software and online product offerings.
- Various duties to assist our Manager of CustomerMajor functions:
- Handle all incoming support center telephone calls and email inquiries
- Maintain and deliver user guides and other customer facing documentation
- Administration of tools to track product orders, warranty details and other fulfillment-related information
- Assist Manager of Customer Support in various duties as needed
- Light administrative duties
- Liaise between customers and all departments within L3
Education/Experience/Licenses etc.: Person Specification
- Experience working with customers via telephone and email
- Strong background using personal computers
- Experience with software troubleshooting
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Microsoft Business Suite software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Additional Information: This is an entry-level position.Full time during regular business hours
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41772
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.