- Performs a range of activities to prepare nonstandard items for shipment including routine crating and packing to the preparation of non-standard crates and boxes.
- Determines packaging requirements from specifications, blueprints, oral instructions, or knowledge of materials to be shipped and shipping conditions.
- May build special crating fixtures and braces for shipping unusual or large items when standard boxes and crates cannot be used.
- May prepare materials such as parts, assemblies, and tooling for special shipment.
- Packages materials by blocking, tying down, padding, securing, bracing, or other means to avoid damage.
- Uses standard hand and power woodworking tools and banding equipment.
- May coordinate loading or unloading of unusual items requiring special handling techniques.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41937
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.