- Seeking a proficient cleaner to perform disinfecting duties.
- The cleaner will apply disinfectant to shared and private work spaces per employer standards.
- Duties will include spraying disinfectant to workspace surfaces multiple times per day across various buildings.
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude a must.
- The right person is punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
- Disinfects and sanitizes areas where there is a high traffic of employees utilizing hand spray bottles and towels to dispense disinfectant.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow verbal directions.
- Ability to work well alone.
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills.
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning Organized and able to follow a schedule.
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning.
- Must be able to pass a Backgound Check and Drug Screen.
- Less than High School diploma, or High School diploma or equivalent.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43499
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.