- Responsible for design calculations and drawing development as assigned by the Chief Department Engineer or a Department Engineer III.
- Responsible for checking calculations done by Engineers I.
- Three to Seven years of shipyard design and construction experience or equivalent experience.
- Candidates with equivalent experience as a Cognizant Engineer over one or more systmes may also be considered.
- Two years at our company will be considered in lieu of shipyard design and construction experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of scheduling and an ability to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Experienced in interacting with Production, multiple design teams from several companies, customer representatives and equipment manufacturers.
- Computer literate and familiar with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of ship and propulsion systems.
- Working knowledge of Maritime Regulatory Authorities.
- Experience in the construction of high speed aluminum vessels.
- Knowledge of modular construction methods.
- Knowledge in design and construction of US Navy Vessels.
- Knowledge of shock design.
- Knowledge of FEA methods.
- Knowledge of composite shafting.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #40867
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.