- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
- Conducts risk assessment and provides recommendations for application design.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Uses encryption technology, penetration and vulnerability analysis of various security technologies, and information technology security research.
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies.
- 2 Years with Bachelors in Science; 0 Years with Masters
- Prefer CISSP, minimum Sec+ Active Secret Clearance REQUIRED
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41444
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer