- Conducts a compliant validation process for quality information technology systems which requires formal validation documentation (including standard operating procedures) under appropriate federal regulations.
- Coordinates activities with clients, programmers/developers and operating personnel, domestic and, as appropriate, global.
- Identifies current and anticipated requirements for compliant computerized operations and suggests methods for the identification, implementation and maintenance of the procedures, actions and documentation necessary to assure compliance according to the appropriate federal and international regulations which govern the users applications.
- Reports on the status of validation activities to fulfill regulatory requirements
- Keeps abreast of changing federal and international regulatory requirements, government audit policies, and the availability of current techniques.
- 5 Years relevant experience with Bachelors; 3 Years relevant experience with Masters; An additional 4 years of specific job experience with a HS diploma may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree requirement for this job.
- Ph.D. and 0 years of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree. 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates submitted must have experience in the following areas: Software criticality analysis, Software obsolescence
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #41337
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5543 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer