- Must be certified as a competent person.
- Must be able to identify, fill out and post appropriate CP log.
- Must be a qualified staging competent person.
- Must be able to read and understand a marine chemist certification.
- Must be able to perform CP/confined space/enclosed space checks and complete CP log.
- Must assist with tank opening and closing, as well as tank closing checkpoints/G points.
- Must understand the requirements of cleanliness levels.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Must be able to identify safety hazards.
- Must have knowledge of hot work requirements, rules and regulations.
- Must be familiar with applicable NAVSEA Standard Items and OSHA standards.
- Must know how to use and take care of hand tools.
- Must be WAF trained.
- Must be able to perform their job safely.
- Must know what P.P.E. to use and when.
- Must be able to navigate a ship and understand compartment designation.
- Must understand ship nomenclature.
- Must be DBIDS eligible.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must have active, non-expired certification.
Employee Owned Company | Health & Dental Benefits
You can also email or fax your resume. Reference Job #43070
Email: [email protected]
Call: 904-357-5541 (HablamosEspañol)
EOE / DFW / F / Vet / Disabled Employer
Note: by applying for a position with Ameri-Force you are giving Ameri-Force permission to contact you via email, phone, and text messaging.
Ameri-Force has been In business since 1991 and is 100% employee owned. We are seen as a premiere provider of temporary staffing in several industries including ship construction and repair, aerospace and defense, heavy construction, light and heavy industrial, energy production and utilities, oil and gas, disaster recovery, manufacturing, environmental, railroad, and general labor.
Why Work For Ameri-Force
Our team members are the best part of the company and they’re what make Ameri-Force great. When you join Ameri-Force you’re not just starting a new job, you’re becoming part of an industry powerhouse. By providing some of the highest wages and best benefits available it’s no wonder our average team member remains with Ameri-Force for 10 years or more. The goal at Ameri-Force is to be your employer for life. Our recruiting team works hand-in-hand with you to provide assignments which increase your skill level and add to your job experience in order to advance and maintain your career.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Term & Short-Term Disability Plans
- Incentive Programs
Commitment to Safety
Safety is our number one core value. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees. We’re dedicated to continually improving our processes, demonstrating leadership, and promoting comprehensive safety throughout our organization. Ameri-Force expects individual accountability among all employees and promotes a dedication to adhere to safety standards. We ask that all team members actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. Safety is the responsibility of all employees, including both top management and the individual craft worker.